I am a Lipstick Queen Now

I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of shimmery lips. This summer is all about light cotton candy lips, but I wanted something more grown up, something bolder.

That’s why I looked to Lipstick Queen. Their lipsticks are all grown-up and divided into 2 categories – Saint and Sinner.

I tried Saint Coral and Nude Sinner shades, and truth be told, I love them both equally.

The shades are available in both between Saint and Sinner formula and the difference between them is Saint colours are sheer and light – as Poppy puts it, “Just a hint of beautiful color but enough depth to make an impact whether it be a pink nude or a deep blackberry. Absolutely no glitter (Saints are far too humble for such audacity)."

And Sinner colours are all about pigment, so you get an opaque, matte finish.

Saint Coral is just slightly deeper than my lips so it instantly gives me a finished look, so my hair looks sleeker, my skin has more colour. It completes me – finally.

And Nude Sinner matches my lips but gives them a little lift. They are suddenly better and so I feel better. Instantly. How many products can you say that about?

They have also introduced a new line – Oxymoron. It is a matte gloss.

That’s right. That’s what I said. And you probably won’t believe it until you see it, but it feels w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l and looks even better. I tried Deafening Silence which is a subtle nude beige and perfect I think, for all complexions.

And all of these products can be used on your cheeks too, allowing you to save time and money.

These quality lipsticks are rich and moisturizing and make your lips look natural, but better. And the packaging is exquisite.

I am now a Lipstick Queen devotee. I was going to keep it a secret, but I just had to tell you about them…

They’re that good.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.