CIAK Makes Gorgeous Journals, Planners and Organizers!

Wow!

That’s what I first cried out when I first saw the CIAK line of journals, planners and organizers.

They are beautiful, soft, high quality journals that are produced in Italy with bonded leather covers. They are recognizable for their exclusive black elastic band closure, are perfect for the office, at home and on the go.

I love the Diario a Righe Journal! I got it in Lime because I’m tired of the business-y browns and navy blues and it feels so much less like work when it’s a fun colour, don’t you find? The cream-lined pages are perfect for making notes wherever you are and with that elastic band, you can carry it with you without fear of crumpling or tearing pages! It is now goes wherever I go! It’s fantastic!

And for my desk, I am just absolutely over the moon about my Multicolour Lined Journal! With its smart black cover, you probably would think it’s just regular white paper inside, but it is a gorgeous array of coloured lined pages in which to write! There is peach and tan, yellow and green, pink and blue, purple and orange. I think it is the happiest journal I’ve ever seen and I am so thrilled to be able to call it mine!

Mmm.

For friends and colleagues, there is a lot to choose from. There are leather briefcases, exquisite pens and so many styles of planners and agendas that you could be shopping for awhile.

If you have a golfer in the midst, there is the most beautiful golf score book. I got one for a good friend in Burnt, a lovely creamy tan colour. It comes with the teensiest little pen and is a wonderful addition to any golfer’s bag.

I am looking at their planners and organizers for 2008 and can’t decide on just one. If only you could use more than one system…

CIAK makes beautiful notebooks and planners. The only problem? It’s too hard to choose between them!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.