Target Problem Areas With Aromatherapy Associates, Fruits & Passion & Ellin Lavar!

We all have areas that could use a little extra attention. Whether you've got dark circles under your eyes or rough skin on your heels, there's probably something that needs tending to.

I have found great solutions to your problems. And these are fast, too, so you can change whatever it is quickly and get on with other stuff. You know, the important stuff.

Aromatherapy Associates for Your Eyes

I don't know anyone who doesn't suffer from either bags under their eyes or dark circles. I'm a bag lady, myself. It doesn't matter whether I get 7 hours of sleep, am calm and serene or on vacation - I wake up with these little sacks under my eyes.

That is, until I started using Aromatherapy Associates Renew Rose Firming Eye Serum and Renew Rose Overnight Repair Eye Cream.

In the morning, I daub on the Firming Eye Serum which honestly gets at my puffy eyes right away (and will go to work on your dark circles if that's what ails you). The lines around them smooth and the skin seems tighter just minutes after application. I love that it has natural ingredients such as damask rose water, frankincense, neroli, black tes, cranberry, butcher's broom and arnica.

At night, before bed, I apply the Overnight Repair Eye Cream. The softly scented rose cream moisturizes and nourishes my skin, but also optimizes skin cell health and vitality and keeps my skin elastic and supple, and not dry and wrinkly like it usually is. Rose, frankincense, evening primrose, arctic strawberry, baobab and rosehip seed oil go to work on the area under my eyes.

This delicate area that used to be, let's face it, a little baggy, is as smooth as the rest of my face.

I don't know how it works exactly, but it works. You should see me now. It's a transformation!

Fruits & Passion for Your Feet

My poor, poor feet. After a long winter of schlepping around in old boots, my feet were rough, calloused, dry and sore.

But then I used the incredible Pedicure Set from Fruits & Passion and now my feet are as smooth as silk.

The Exfoliating Paste scrubs away the rough, dry skin and with willow bark, tea tree and eucalyptus essential oils, reveals softer skin as soon as you've rinsed off the paste. Next, the lightly whipped Deodorizing Cream cools, refreshes and moisturized your tootsies and leaves them smelling minty fresh! And to keep your feet fresh all day long, the Deodorizing Mist instantly cools them and keeps them odour free, no matter what shoes or boots you've got on.

A quick and easy solution to dry winter feet so that you can bare all in spring and summer. Get out your strappiest sandals and show off your smooth, pretty feet. Or if you can't wait until then, get some peep-toe booties and give a little sample of what's to come!

Ellin Lavar for Hair

Dry, brittle hair is just usually a way of life for me. I've been colouring my hair forever, so you can imagine how damaged it is. Quite frankly, it can use all the help it can get, especially after this brutal winter.

Ellin Lavar Penetrating Balm, a Deep Conditioning Leave-In Treatment was just the thing for my bird's nest.

What I love about it is you apply it to your dry hair, so there's not all that standing around in the shower, waiting for product to sink in and then have to rinse it out. Also, it smells great and your hair feels instantly softer.

My coarse hair becomes silky and is immediately easier to handle when styling after I apply it. And ingredients like brazil nut and pequi oil, capucacu seed butter and maracuja passion fruit emollient keep both your hair and scalp healthy and moisturized. So the more you use it, the better your hair gets!

It only takes seconds to use, but the results last all day long. And finally, my hair looks like a beautiful mess instead of its usual scary self.

Ahh, it is possible to have soft, beautiful shiny hair, no matter what condition it's currently in!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.