This Mother's Day, Pamper Her Head to Toe in Shiseido!

Shiseido is one of the world's most luxurious brands. And it's easy to see why: luxe skincare, fragrances and cosmetics - really, it doesn't get any better than this!

I had lusted after Shiseido as a teen, but it wasn't until now that I got to experience what it feels like to be truly pampered. And that's when I thought what a perfect Mother's Day gift it would be!

The Benefiance line is a complete system for your skin and what I love about it is that it INSTANTLY transforms your skin! Simply by using the Day Cream, Night Cream and Eye Serum, I went from looking haggard and worn to glowing and yes, even younger!

It's because the line is jam-packed with nutrients. These "specially formulated creams work to fortify the skin by improving it's density, minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and loss of firmness, and strengthening the skin."

You can see which Sheseido has such a loyal and fanatical following!

The Benefiance NutriPerfect Day Cream SPF 15 is honestly, one of the best ways to start your day. This thick cream sinks in quickly and is completely non-greasy. It just feels like food for your skin. And the light fragrance smells like fresh flowers, which is completely uplifting.

The cream works so well under makeup. It made everything I put on a little more glamourous, with a bit of pop. It's because it gives your skin this luminescent glow that stays with you ALL DAY LONG! It looks like you're having the best day of your life, like you've won the promotion, paid off your debt and fallen in love.

I know that sounds dramatic, but it's not far from the truth. Just wait and until you try it. You'll see.

Benefiance NutriPerfect Night Cream continues the love throughout the night. It is easily absorbed and goes to work quickly. Your skin feels immediately quenched and refreshed and when you wake up, you look rested and ready to take on the world. All that feeling in one little bottle. And, the soft fragrance - extremely light, yet effective - I swear, soothes you to sleep.

And for the eyes, you've got to try Benefiance NutriPerfect Eye Serum. It's formulated with Concentrated Carnosine DP, so it "effectively improves loss of firmness and wrinkles for an impeccably youthful appearance."

You're telling me! It is like having temporary freedom from your usual bags, wrinkles and crow's feet. It removes years off your face. Trust me - if I love it this much, imagine how much your Mom is going to love it!

To really wow the crowd, you've got to try White Lucent Brightening Serum for Neck and Decolletage! It makes you look radiant, youthful and oh-so-sexy while helping to prevent and reduce the appearance of age and sun spots, and creates an even skintone while providing intense moisture. Once you try it, you won't be able to live without it!

And to pamper Mom even further, Shiseido's new fragrance, ZEN is the way to go!

Referred to as "the scent of light," this fragrance is timeless and appropriate for both day and night. It is one of those that makes you stop and sigh, and breathe deeply. Pineapple, grapefruit, Blue Rose, violets, lotus flower, and Chinese Rose all intermingle to form a feminine, intruiging and intoxicating scent.

There are many sizes to choose from, but I think you'll want to get the Limited Edition one this Mother's Day.

And don't forget to get the Perfumed Body Cream to match. After showering, I slathered myself in this luxurious cream and got dressed. I was heading out to the kitchen when my fella stopped me and told me how good I smelled. He leaned in close and inhaled deeply while enveloping me in a sweet hug.

I told you it was good!

I am now a lifelong devotee to Shiseido. It's because it is more than just skincare and fragrance. It transforms you to a better self.

And what better present for Mother's Day than that?

Shop now and start looking and feeling better right away!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.