Change Your Life with the Pfifer Reader, Frownies & Navitas Naturals!

Happy Friday!

Today I'm focusing on how to make life easier and better all around. It's been a heckuva week, hasn't it? Let's enjoy ourselves this weekend and forget about work, deadlines, chores and duties.

At least until Monday...

1. **Pfifer Reader**

Normally I read a couple of books a month.

Now that I'm running 2 book clubs and interviewing 1 author a month for my radio show, I have at least 3 that I have to read every couple of weeks.

And that doesn't even include what I'm reading for research for writing articles and the pleasurable reads - ones that I want to read for fun.

Oy.

However, it's easier now that I've got the Phifer Reader.

You can use it to hold the book open for you, freeing your hands so that you can eat and read or even lie in bed - which let's face it, is where most of my reading is happening.

You can even set it up so that you can read while you're on your side, which is fantastic. Because have you ever been reading a big hardcover only to have it fall on your face? And let's remember I wear glasses.

The site shows it being used on the treadmill and even as a music stand, but I am just darned grateful to have it to hold my many, many, many books.

My hands were getting awfully tired.

If only they could do something to help me keep my eyes open.

Get your own Phifer Reader now. But don't blame me if you then stay up late reading...

2. **Frownies**

Turn that frown upside down... no, seriously. These facial patches goes to work on your deepest expression lines (those crinkles at the edge of your eyes and around your mouth), relaxing the skin and making you look youthful in what seems like an instant.

It's recommended that you wear them every day for 30 days to "effectively retrain facial muscles," but don't be surprised if you see results before that!

Frownies have been around a long time, so you know they are something you'll use 'til the end of time - Olivia de Havilland and Mrs. Rose Kennedy did.

Isn't that the kind of company you want to keep?!

3. **Navitas Naturals**

Don't you wish you had more energy during the day?

You've learned the hard way that coffee is not the answer. Neither is sleeping all day.

The natural way works every time - and this time it's done with organic ingredients with Navitas Naturals.

By eating the superpowerful acai, cacao, maca and goji berries, you get: antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients. These foods have been consumed for over thousands of years, so you know there's something to all of this.

I love the vibrant Organic Goji Berries, any of the Organic Raw Cacao products and the Trail Power line that gives you a superboost when you need it most. And there is so much to choose from. Those are just a few of the products available...

You don't have to be an avid bicyclist or picking your way to the top of a mountain in order to enjoy these super energy products.- sprinkle something on your cereal in the morning, take a packet with you to the office, make a smoothie or bake some muffins and enjoy extra energy naturally.

p.s. Navitas Naturals rocks in other ways too - they are a green business, support fair-trade policies and sustainable agriculture and their foods are certified organic, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, raw, and certified kosher.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.