eos Hand Lotion is Designed to Go Where You Go



I am a big fan of the eos - Evolution of Smooth - line. I am completely addicted to their lip balms (one of the best I've ever tried) and their shaving lotions are sublime.

Now a new Hand Lotion has been added to the collection, and as I'm sure you can guess, it's incredible.

The eos Hand Lotion is made to fit in your hand, purse, pocket or desk. It's small and rounded, like a smooth rock you'd find at the beach, so it feels good to hold. It comes in the very pretty shades of minty blue and green, so it looks charming wherever you stash it.

eos Hand Lotion has everything you want in a lotion - it goes on light and airy, absorbs superfast and doesn't leave a slick of grease behind. Using 97% natural ingredients, including shea butter, oat extract, aloe, vitamins C & E, you don't have to worry about any chemicals. It's dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and paraben-free.

I love the fresh cucumber scent (though it makes me want a gin and tonic, but that's just me) and that it makes your skin soft all day long, no matter how many times you wash your hands.

It's also crazy cheap, so I say get one for home, one for the office, one for your bag, one for your luggage...

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.