Tiny Devotions Malas - The Most Meaningful Thing You Can Wear



A lot of people I know are searching for something right now. Peace. Understanding. Balance. More. Less. Something. Everything.

I can be included in that bunch. I want to simplify my life and my home. I want to get more out of my time and experiences. I want to learn to relax. I want to be better, stronger, wiser and so much more.

But that is a heady list when I'm trying to juggle freelance writing, teaching social media, spend time with my friends and family. Do things that matter most.

So I went in search of a little help, guidance and support.

Tiny Devotions is a small, loving company where their mission is "to make the most beautiful mala beads the world."

Mala beads are "sacred necklaces that have been worn for thousands of years in traditions of yoga, Buddhism and Hinduism. These necklaces are made with 108 (Plus one additional guru stone) beads being a very sacred or auspicious number. Known to bring good luck, good energy, healing, health and fortune to its wearers. Each Tiny Devotions mala is made with a different intention. Each stone represents something whether it is strength, love or healing."

There is something so comforting having a string of love around you. It is that little extra push of encouragement that you need at the end of the day to do something good for yourself instead of strapping yourself to the computer for another few hours. It that gentle, yet beautiful reminder that if you don't take care of yourself, you can't take care of anyone else.

You can choose stunning pieces such as necklaces, bracelets and even styles for men.

I chose Kathryn Budig "Make my Aim True," an ethereal white necklace that exudes purity and peace. I feel calmer just looking at it, so you can imagine how good I feel wearing it.

Collaborating with yogini goddess and "one of our biggest inspirations," Kathryn Budig, Tiny Devotions has created the Aim True Mala.  It is made for you to "follow your true essence and live with unconditional love for yourself and those you meet on the path." Kathryn's love for animal's has inspired 20% of the proceeds of this mala to go to Poses for Paws. Check out this video from the Beagle Freedom Project to see their current cause.

I am so grateful to have found Tiny Devotions and for this truly extraordinary necklace.
 
If you want something more meaningful and beautiful in your life, get you and everyone you know Tiny Devotions Malas.What could possibly be a better gift?

gottheknack

1 comment:

Heavenly Handmade Crafts said...

Wow these sound so amazing, it relaxed me even while I was reading your post! I love the zen feeling of balance and confidence and I believe that feeling that way is very important, even though in our busy schedules its sometimes hard to find. I will deffinetly have to try these out!! Hugs!
Angela

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.