Philosophy Hope in a Jar Advanced Skin Smoothing Body Lotion is Oh-So Nourishing!




The temperature's dropped again and despite it being too hot to wear a coat or sweater last week, it's snowed. So much for spring weather!

Which is why I'm all about nourishing my dry skin, especially when it's exposed to such extreme conditions as this. And to get not only instant, but long-lasting, all-day moisture and fabulously soft skin, you'll only need one thing - Philosophy Hope in a Jar Advanced Skin Smoothing Body Lotion.

It was inspired by their incredibly famous Hope in a Jar Moisturizer that has legions of fans and devotees. And as soon as you use this smoothing body lotion, you'll see that the combination of gentle exfoliation (so gentle, thanks to the ester of lactic acid, that you won't feel a thing except your skin finally being quenched for what feels like the first time in a long time), shea butter and antioxidants gives you supple skin that you (and perhaps even others) won't be able to keep your hands off of!

It goes on light,  super quick and sinks in even quicker! And I absolutely love the barely-there lavender scent. It wafts around me as I apply it to my arms, legs and torso and instantly calms and relaxes me no matter how much I am rushing out the door.

And whether I'm barreling against snowy winds or out for a walk in the warm breeze, I am ensured to have the softest skin on the block, thanks to the beyond brilliant Philosophy Hope in a Jar Advanced Skin Smoothing Body Lotion!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.