Shu Uemura Art of Hair Cleansing Oil Shampoos Gets Rid of Residue & Build-up


I know I shouldn't but I wash my hair every single day.

Then I proceed to make it so much worse - I blow dry it, take a flat iron to it and then add shine and texturing products to my poor locks.

You can imagine the product buildup I have never mind the damage that's been done thanks to this daily ritual (in addition I also colour my dark hair the lightest blonde possible - oy.).

So when I heard about Shu Uemura's Cleansing Oil Shampoo, I knew my  sad flaxen mop would benefit from its unique oil-cleansing base formula.

Now, it's a little more than you may be used to spending, but I'm telling you - it's absolutely worth it.

I've never experienced a gentle cleansing shampoo that builds such a rich, thick foam. It's extraordinarily luxurious, yet so delicate on your beaten up hair and scalp.

Inspired by the hot mineral-spring-water baths in Japan, this shampoo's ferments come from volcanic sources 2000 m below ground level and uses onsen-inspired ferment to remove impurities and build-up without stripping your hair.

It's amazing that such a gentle formula can transform my hair instantly. Last night I went to bed with a head of straw and after this a.m.'s shower, my hair is insanely soft and supple. All without the use of parabens and silicone, to boot.

An like that's not enough, you won't believe the incredible yuzu calm scent. You get the added bonus of this indulgent, bodacious  floral aromatherapy while you shampoo. You'll be racing to wash your hair every morning when you've got Shu Uemura's Cleansing Oil Shampoo waiting for you.

This is no ordinary shampoo, my friends. This is luxe hair care that creates luxe hair on you. No matter what your hair's history, you're about to have a whole new head of it - gorgeous locks where every shaft and fibre has been pampered, moisturized and chock full of nutrients.

Go get Shu Uemura's Cleansing Oil Shampoo and have stunning hair for once.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.