Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Daily Toothpaste - Go Ahead & Have Another Glass of Red Wine


As much as I want whiter teeth, I do not want to have to spend hours pointing lights at them. Nor do I want to have them set in gag-inducing trays either. 

Ew.

I know, I know - I am asking a lot here, but honestly, I just want something quick and easy that will whiten my teeth after that glass (okay, two) of delicious Beaujolais, or all those beets I inhaled with dinner last night.

Thankfully, there's Luster NOW!  Instant Whitening Toothpaste to save the day. And my teeth.

See, the brilliance of this product is you don't have to apply it and then leave it on like other whiteners in the tube. I've been using one like that for years and while it does whiten my teeth, I have to walk around like an idiot with my teeth covered in goop for 15 minutes. And of course, that's exactly when I really, really want a cup of tea (okay, or a Manhattan - sheesh!).

You just go ahead and brush your teeth with it, as you would with your regular toothpaste. No muss, no fuss. No waiting times, no goopy mouth that you have to keep open - or around trays - for the length of a sitcom.

Created by dentists, you can bathe in the knowledge that this right here, is the good stuff. Safe to use on enamel and sensitive teeth, which is something those other brands might claim, but go ahead and try and drink a cold lemonade afterward trying theirs. Yikes.

And forget about having to wait a week to see results - thanks to their Bluverite Technology, your teeth become whiter after just one brushing.

Luster Premium White carries many types of teeth whitening products, but for me, Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste is perfection. It's quick, easy and means that I can have another glass of Cabernet and won't have darkened teeth to show for it, for once.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.