RCK Body Glow - Your Skin's Never Looked Better. Or Sexier.




Celebrities such as Ken Paves, Christina Applegate, Denise Richards and makeup artist Joanna Schlip are all avid fans. And it's easy to see why.

Red Carpet Kolour Body Glow is completely transformative. It's a quick and easy way to give your skin that oomph that it needs. 

This is no ordinary body lotion. It delivers this gorgeous sheen and luminosity that you would usually associate with movie stars and celebs, but now that powerful glow is all yours to rock anytime you want.

But it does more than create this warm spotlight on your skin - it evens out the texture and covers up anything you'd rather not see. Think of it as the best makeup for your arms, legs and decolletage. Your dark veins become light, your rough edges smooth out and suddenly, your silhouette looks different. And your skin? Flawless. Like you've been on vacation and been to the spa.

And these effects are long-lasting, not just on the days and nights you wear it. See, Red Carpet Kolour Body Glow works to improve your skin's appearance over time, so use it regularly and see the difference it makes. Packed with vitamins C and K, it evens out your skin tone and works on reducing broken capillaries and pigmentation. So not only does your skin looks fabulous while rockin' the RCK Body glow, it goes on to improve without it as well. Already, after just a handful of weeks using it, my skin indeed looks better. Those veins in my legs? Way less noticeable than the cartography that was happening on my thighs. My arms too have evened out a lot. What a difference in such a short time. Swoon.

I love the texture of this anti-aging lotion - thick, but lightweight, it goes on creamy and smooth (read: no streaks!!) and it's surprisingly hydrating as well. It dries quickly (5 minutes), so you can slip on your outfit and get out the door in no time (And it's  non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and paraben-free, so you can feel good about using it).

The key is to follow the instructions and use three pumps. It's the magic number that gives your legs, arms and shoulders a deep angelic glow that is quite frankly, so freaking sexy, people won't be able to keep their eyes off of you. H-e-l-l-o gorgeous.

I am fair skinned so the medium gave me the look I've always wanted but have never been able to achieve on my own through tanning or other self-tanning or glow products.

What makes this lotion different than others is that it stays put on your skin. Ones I've tried in the past have claimed to not transfer, but left my outfits, sheets, towels, couch and anyone I hugged, danced or canoodled with in a veil of shimmer, glitter and gold.

Not only that, I went to an event at a prestigious restaurant in the late afternoon with my RCKed legs and then headed out with my running group for an evening run, and despite the almost 30 degree temps outside, they didn't streak one bit.

Naturally, I am completely hooked and am a RCK Body Glow lifer now.

Shop for your own RCK Body Glow now (In Canada, contact info@virtzu.com).

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.