Château Spill Red Wine Stain Remover - Live Your Life, Drink Red Wine


I love red wine. So much so that if you were to give  the choice of wine or something else, wine almost always wins out. So when I heard about Château Spill Red Wine Stain Remover, I knew there was no better candidate to test it out (The only other possible contenders? A sommelier, Olivia Pope or Alicia Florrick, but the race is tight).

And it couldn't have come at a better time. Donning a new white dressy tank (this was the first time I wore white in over a decade - I fell for its flattering, sexy lines), I was sipping on a red from Montenegro when I gasped at a shocking turn of events in an amazing Australian TV drama and it dribbled down the front of my banging new blouse. Efffffffffff.

Thank god for my little wine stain bottle (and by the way it's adorable - it looks exactly like a wine bottle, but mini). I followed the directions - moisten the area , spray, then launder. That night, I pulled my perfectly white blouse from the machine, thrilled that I could wear it again (Date night!). And hey, if it can get red white out of a fine white top, it can get it out of practically anything (note: It also got out the pen ink that I managed to accidentally swipe across it).

And the fact that I can entertain - as I am want to do - without worrying about spills on my couch (if you saw my couch, you wouldn't want stains on it either) is so freeing. I had some people over the other night and we tried a variety of wines with dinner. There was a lot of laughter and a few spills. People gasped at the Valpolicella sinking into my tufted linen chair. I laughed it off and refilled glasses. Little did they know I had my secret weapon at hand.

And that's the real beauty of Château Spill Red Wine Stain Remover. You can live your life and drink up without having to worry about stains ever again. What a gift.

I think I'll wear white more often from now on.

Buy Château Spill Red Wine Stain Remover now.

[UPDATE: MAY 22, 2016 - It also happens to remove pen ink off of skin. A colleague came over to work on a project and got a pen out of her bag. I notice it was leaking a little, so I held out my hand to throw it out. It pretty much exploded in both our hands, but we were able to remove virtually all of it thanks to Château Spill Red Wine Stain Remover.]

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.