Kat Burki Vitamin C Nourishing Cleansing Balm - Simply The Bomb



I had to read the instructions. I'd never used a cleansing balm before.

Vitamin C Nourishing Cleansing Balm by Kat Burki is so stellar, I have started taking my makeup off as soon as I get in the door. Now those of you who have been reading my words for years know that I would never receive a guest or go outside without makeup. I am not looking to scare anyone. But this balm is not only feels so good on, my skin is noticeable brighter, lighter, younger and happier when I've used it, so I put it on as soon as I get home.

It's much more slick than I'm used to. After all, it contains seven reparative cold-pressed oils -  coconut, sunflower jojoba, rose hip seed, olive, avocado and cranberry seed. But I like it. And no doubt your used to this texture and consistency from all the coconut oil you're already using. It's silky, velvety even, with a soft soufflé feel.

This effective delivery system of all natural cleansers and moisturizers feels insanely luxurious. You apply the thick, creamy salve complete with fresh lemony scent on dry skin, massaging onto face, neck and décolleté using circular motions. Then you remove it with warm water or a clean damp washcloth. It even manages to take off my more stubborn eye makeup of liner and mascara, which I'm forever grateful for.

I get into bed with not just a clean face, but one that's been treated beautifully with 15% STAY C (vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant), camu camu berry, gotu kola, essential fatty acids, polyphenols, iron and Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D, E, K. And thankfully it doesn't contain a stitch of parabens, suldates, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, gluten, petroleum or mineral oils.

I wake up to hydrated, plump skin (this stunning balm increases collagen production) that's youthful (hello tighter skin!), and glows as if I've got luminizer on. God it's radiant. I may just start going without much makeup from now on, thanks to the amazing Kat Burki. Now that's really something.

I bet your current cleanser doesn't even come close.

Get Kat Burki Vitamin C Nourishing Cleansing Balm right now. Also available at Murale in Canada.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.