Advanced Mineral Makeup - Flawless, Natural Beauty Made for TV and IRL


My daily goal is to look as natural as possible while covering up my flaws (nobody wants to see those dark circles and uneven skin tone) and accentuating my best features.

I also want to use natural ingredients on my skin. Because as we both know, what you put on your body is as important as what you put into it.

So say buh-bye to harsh chemicals and ingredients that make you look "made up" and head onto my newest discovery  Advanced Mineral Makeup, which earned the "Best Mineral Cosmetics 2016" title from  estheticians around the U.S.

The entire line is free of parabens, preservatives, dyes, fragrances, mineral oil and talc, so you get a natural look without any harmful ingredients. Choose products for the face, lips and eyes, as well as an array of makeup brushes.

And the ultimate cool factor? Shades are named after the celebrities suited for them - select from Taylor, Angelina, Eva and Halle for Pressed Mineral Powder and Loose Powder Foundation.

Also insanely cool? The line was created by Annie Mayo, a film and television makeup artist, so these same products are being used on the stars of Grey's Anatomy, NCIS etc. Hey, if it's good enough for Meredith Grey and Cristina Yang, it should work for you too.

- AMM Liquid Mineral Foundation

There are many reasons to make the switch to this mineral makeup:

- It's filled with vitamins (A & E, to start) and antioxidants
- It contains a natural sunscreen - titanium dioxide
- Healing the skin is done naturally through ingredients such as aloe juice and rosemary
- Skin cell growth is naturally stimulated and rejuvenated
- Made for the most sensitive skin, this foundation also helps with acne, broken capillaries, hyper-pigmented skin and even rosacea
- The formulation is anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and vegan
- Pores don't clog, skin breathes

Then there's the look and feel:

This foundation blends so well with my skin you can't tell where it begins and ends. The Creme Brulee shade (there are 7 in total) is perfect for my fair complexion and it's so weightless, it actually feels like I'm not wearing any makeup at all. Many companies claim this, but it's not often I agree.

I also like it's buildability - you can swath on just a little for quite a sheer look, or use a heavier hand if you want more coverage. You can customize it to the situation, weather, etc.

It's completely transfer-proof so even if you've done your makeup and want to switch outta the emerald dress to the white blouse, you don't have to fret. It's also fade-resistant so you don't have to worry about annoying touch-ups throughout the day.

The effect? The most even skin tone and the most natural look. It doesn't look like I'm wearing anything at all. Whether that's the light-reflecting properties or what, it's working.

And I've tended to shy away from mineral makeup because I have an acquaintance who piles it on so hard, she looks like a shiny clown.But this right here is anything but shiny.

- AMM Pressed Mineral Powder

I don't usually do powders as I have dry skin and they can also tend to show up wrinkles, which is the last thing you want your makeup to do.

But this one in my girl Tay-Tay's shade is so fine and delicate, it only delivers a flawless finish. It's kind of like adding a soft perfecting filter that works IRL.

It feels silky and satiny but also lightweight.

I could get used to this.

Shop all of Advanced Mineral Makeup now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.