Batiste Dry Shampoo - Still the Best I Ever Had


I tried dry shampoo only fairly recently. It was Batiste Dry Shampoo back in 2014 when they launched their Floral Essences scent.

Oh, I was hooked from the get go.

And because Batiste made in the UK was my first, I reckoned most dry shampoos would work much the same. Boy was I wrong.

It's truly shocking how not just mediocre but downright gross many are. I have tried pretty much all of the drugstore brand sprays. The texture is what I find most disappointing. Sticky and dry, it's impossible to not only style, but even brush. To touch it feels like a bad synthetic wig. I also tried some sickly sweet powders that didn't do anything but sprinkle me my head and shoulders in a light dusting fine talc and particles. Ugh. 

Why is why I'll always come back to cult favourite Batiste. Nothing refreshes or revitalizes hair better (their not-so-secret ingredient? Natural rice starch powder that penetrates the hair shaft, soaking up excess oil and never leaving behind any residue. Not a smidge).

You probably know the classics: Original, Blush and Tropical scents. And since I last wrote about them, XXL Volume premiered to high praise. I know a ton of girls who swear by it.

And I am thrilled to announce the launch of two new formulas. Check it out:


Ideal for my brunette besties, the added boost of a  hint of colour ensures they'll never have to worry about detectible traces anywhere. And the subtle scent of citrus, white peach, jasmine and vanilla never distracts or overwhelms.


Global, platinum selling singer-songwriter Ella Henderson (you already know her superhit "Ghost") partnered with Batiste Dry Shampoo in Canada, U.S., U.K. and  Australia to develop her "very own iconic bottle and scent."

I took it for a test run and of course it delivered the iconic look and feel that I remembered, and have since longed for. 

Ella's scent of is a blend of vanilla and coconut with sandalwood, cedarwood and musk. There's a hint of sweetness, but a sophisticated depth that never dips into hippie smokiness.

Ella says, "From studio to stage, at home or on the road, I know I can always count on Batiste to refresh and restyle my locks whenever, wherever I need it." And she also offers her top tip: "Spray on mid lengths to ends for an instant texture boost."

Done.

----

Batiste Dry Shampoo is still the best I ever had. It's the only dry shampoo that makes me hair look, feel and smell phenomenal without a single drawback. Thanks to super ingredient natural rice starch powder, there's no residue. None. Nadda. Nil. 

Paraben & sulphate free, the formula is also veg and vegan friendly. 

I really don't like not washing my hair every day, but I know that it's best for my hair. The only thing that makes me feel like it's still fresh, clean and stylish is Batiste.

So hit refresh on your locks and shop the ultimate dry shampoo Batiste, available in drug, mass and grocery retailers in the U.S. and Canada.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.