Kat Burki Complete B Eye Crème Complex - Expensive, But Oh So Worth It


Sometime over the summer some serious lines and creased settled in around my eyes. A combination of sun exposure and laughter are surely the cause (not to mention my glasses that work as a magnifying glass for the sun's rays). And while I don't mind a few tucks and pleats here and there, I'm not ready for this kind of quick descent into looking ancient.

But what's a girl to do now that's she looks like a Golden Girl?


This ain't no regular eye cream. First of all, it's pricey. But don't worry, it's worth it.

Second, there is some serious science going on here - the skin cells around your peepers gets mended thanks to a rich B-Complex, so that those deep grooves evaporate into taut skin.

Third, check out the list of ingredients - so much goodness squashed into a tiny pot in here. Decadent cold-pressed seed oils (evening primrose, grape, jojoba, neem), healing glycerin extracts (green tea leaf, juniper berry), vitamins galore (Pro-Vitami B5, B6, C, E) and Kat Burki's wicked KB5 Complex containing serious age-fighters and skin nourishers of Arnica, Gotu Kola, Lavender, Calendula, and Chamomile.

There is a slight baby powder scent which I don't like at all, but luckily it disappears in just a few seconds.

The  instructions include to do above the eye including the eyelid as well, which is not something I've ever done with eye cream before (my focus is always those deep pockets underneath and the outside edges).  A spatula is included should you wish to keep your fingers clean, though I prefer my digits for controlling application.

Ooh it feels wonderful. I didn't realize these area were in need of such quenching as well. And look at that, the tops of my eyes look better now too. Even slightly lifted, I think.

Drawing water to the upper layer of skin, this wonder crème plumps everything up so you no longer walk around with "sleepy" eyes or people asking you if you're tired (happens to me ALL THE TIME).

I noticed the improvements got way better over time. The first couple of weeks, I didn't notice much change (the furrow was deep, mind you). But when I applied it over AND under my eye, as well as added it before bed instead of just early in the morning, the crepey lines eased up, and the skin tone around my eyes evened out. And makeup just slips into place. Ahhh.

 I'm donning way less concealer and eye makeup now because it turns out my eyes are back to their old self. Wait, scratch that. Old younger self.

I may not be 29 anymore, but I look it.

Buy the amazing Kat Burki Complete B Eye Crème Complex now at Murale and beautyBoutique by Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada, and Kat Burki for U.S. and international shoppers.

p.s. I have long been a Kat Burki fan. Earlier this year I fell for the Vitamin C Nourishing Balm, but it was back in 2011 and 2012, I made my first discoveries.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.