Plume Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum - Grow Thick Brows & Long Lashes Naturally


It seems I am still paying from my over plucking adventures in high school decades later.

Le sigh. 

The struggle is real. Busy Phillips and other actresses have bemoaned their pencil-thin brows at one point or another. Early on in their careers, Angelina Jolie, Gwen Stefani, Megan Fox and Drew Barrymore's brows could have been mistaken for John Waters' moustache, so at least I am in good company.

I dream of thick bushy brows like Eva Mendes, Cara Delevingne and Camilla Alves that take up a good deal of real estate (bonus: less foundation!). But I would settle for more than a mere ellipsis of hair. Currently I'm sporting the "idea" of brows - narrow, slight lines with barely any hair on the outer stretches. It makes me look stoic and ages me more than any wrinkle.

It would be great to skip the whole brow pencil, powder and filler routine every morning (what would I do with all that time?). And I would appreciate being able to go to the gym without have to draw on an expression.

On top of all that, it seems that my lashes have decided to kick back and relax too. Oh, they used to work it as hard as Missy Elliott, but now they can be found in a saggy recliner, drinking beer and binging on Netflix.

I used to be able to go without mascara and still manage to keep my tiny peepers appear wide-eyed, but recently I find myself reaching for that black magic wand more often than not.

So I was relieved to discover Plume Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum by Plume Science.

And while there are a handful of companies making brow and lash enhancing serums, Plume is the first one I've come across made with 100% natural ingredients, which makes me want to do cartwheels (I won't because it's more of a sad tumble, but I still want to), get out the confetti push pops (I won't because I'm just going to have to clean it up later) and release balloons into the sky (I won't because it must be bad for the environment and bird flight patterns).

I can't get over the ingredients: organic aloe vera, which we both know drenches you in moisture but I bet you don't know it does so much more; organic castor oil that enriches hair with proteins; vitamin E, honey extract, watercress and Indian cress (it's starting to sound like a salad, but in a good way) and tons of other nourishing ingredients that work to give you fluttery ostrich lashes and caterpillar brows.

Phew, you won't find anything toxic here, including parabens, sulfates, phthalates, hormones and prostaglandins, artificial fragrances, artificial dyes, and gluten.

What you will find is a formula works lightening fast. After just a few applications on both brows (go ahead and brush it right on the skin too) and lashes (tip: shake the bottle first, then apply along lash lines), I could see new growth already settling in. Plume says it takes an average of 17 days to see "noticeable results" and 60-90 for maximum effect (it's a tiny tube but it lasts and lasts, so just keep at it). Put it on before bed, but if you really want to amp things up on the double, apply it in the a.m. too.

Just about two weeks later I noticed an influx in my lash and brow inboxes. The flurry of activity was invigorating. And it's not just length either, but thickness. Everything's fuller, more dense too. Sketchy patchy spots? See ya. There's a lushness now that I've never had. I wasn't born this way but it sure looks like it.

Savour this moment long and hard because this is the one and only time in your life you'll be celebrating lotsa facial hair.

p.s. for those of you like many of my friends (yes you, don't pretend) that start a routine out strong and then get bored and stop, the impetus to continue  will happen naturally once you see how  well and quickly everything's filling in.

Plume’s proprietary formula works three-fold:

- Keeps hair follicles in a prolonged growth phase, allowing lashes and brows to achieve greater length.
- Locks in keratin, moisture, and key nutrients to increase hair volume, thickening and strengthening lashes and brows at the root.
- Protects delicate hairs from environmental harm and breakage to keep more lash and brow hairs in place.

It's honestly magical. And so quick and easy to do, a child could do it (but don't let 'em - you don't want a little Groucho Marx running around). And you can't beat the peace of mind that comes with using something all-natural and cruelty-free.

Plume (made in Canada!) also offers 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, but I imagine you'll be squealing with joy, winking, and raising your brows right alongside me.

Release the confetti and balloons! Place cartwheels here.

Plume Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum is available online in the US and Canada, as well as Nordstrom in North America, and Murale by Shoppers Drug Mart across Canada.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.