Old is New Again - Over 20 Products That Deserve a Second Look


Just because I haven't reviewed a product lately doesn't mean it's not a part of my daily routine.

I use so many products on a regular basis that I've tried and then written about over the last DECADE. Here's a quick look at a few gems that I still can't get enough of all these years later:

SKINCARE

- One of the best beauty tools I've ever tried. Not only is the Le Mieux Skin Perfecter keeping me looking youthful, I have yet to need to charge it. How amazing is that?!

- One of the best eye creams I've ever tried - La Prairie Anti Aging Eye Cream SPF 15.

- I rely on Patchology Eye Revive Flashpatch 5 Minute Hydrogels at least once a week, two to three times if I have big events or I'm interviewing celebs and I need it to look like I slept sometime between now and Sunday.

- I wouln't consider heading to an event without first applying St. Tropez Tan Mousse.

HAIR

- The T3 Tourmaline SinglePass Compact flat iron saves me from mostly bad hair days. I use it pretty much every day and it's still kickin'.

-  I've used Free Your Mane pretty much every day for two years. That's how long it took for the bottle to run out (I told you you don't need a lot). When it was empty, I switched over to Sebastian Professional Dark Oil and O'Right Golden Rose Oil.

MAKEUP

- I wear Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Illuminating Beauty Balm  every day. It is the ideal no makeup look that still delivers a glow.

- I can't get enough of Rodial Airbrush Concealer. No one ever knows how late I got to bed or how early I rose. 

PERFUME

- Love, Chloe is still my all-time favourite perfume, but I've tried so many keepers over the years. Check out the wide array of scents.

JEWELRY

- There's so much jewelry I am still relying on years later. I still get compliments all the time on my Olive Yew Jewelry. I have worn my silver Pave Chevron earrings by Accessory Concierge pretty much every day for the years straight and these delicate Decadence 2 Jewelry stacking rings.

FASHION


- My Jiffy Clothes Steamer (pictured above, in Millennial Pink, no less) is still kicking after 10 years! It keeps my wardrobe looking crisp and clean.

TECH

- The Roost Laptop Stand has made working so much easier and healthier.

- My UNIQFIND Marble MacBook Skin in White hasn't come off since the day I put it on and I'm still not tired of it.

- My Koncept Hong Kong Leather Mousepad reminds me that there is so much creativity and love in the world. It is a treasured handcrafted item that means a lot to me. You see a mousepad. I see something truly beautiful.

- I rely on Each Jewels earbuds to get me through my workouts at the gym. Without my music, there's no way I could go as far, as long, as I do.

HOME

- Part of my morning routine in my office includes turning on my ZAQ Diffuser right after I wake up my computer. The air fills with energizing eucalyptus and allows be to work hard and focus for long periods of time without fatigue.

- Recycled air is a fact of life in most homes and offices during the winter months. One of the best things you can do for your health, these air purifiers by Honeywell.

----

This is just a small sampling of what makes its way into my every day life. Scroll through older posts to see what else has caught my eye.

Thanks to everyone who shared their wonderful products with me for over ten years. Whaddya say to another ten?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.