PANATEA Instant Matcha - Game. Set. Matcha.


Everyone is crazy about matcha these days, from  ice cream and desserts to matcha lattes. Even a handful of books are being published this year about ways to use it.

And while I'm a fan of both the flavour and health perks, who has time for fussy tea ceremonies and whisking powders?

I'm constantly on the go and working to deadline, so I need my tea to keep up with the demands of my modern lifestyle.

Being half-British, I'm already a big tea drinker, but knew I should add matcha to my routine. After all, it's high in antioxidants and offers caffeine without the jitters, giving you that extra burst of energy to get through the rest of the day. It also supports metabolism - making your body run work better and burn fat better too.

But I don't want to have to wait around for it to steep or settle, or have to stand around whisking it forever like risotto (hurry up already!).

That's why I'm smitten with PANATEA Instant Matcha. It delivers all the health benefits of matcha tea without all the pomp and circumstance.

The individual slim packets of pure Japanese leaf, non-GMO, ceremonial grade matcha powder dissolve instantly in hot water and require just a quick stir, so there's no sopping bags, infusing bobbles and trinkets (so infuriating to clean out). You never have to sift granules that have sunk to the bottom through you teeth, or worry about making it too strong or week, or fret that it'll strengthen over time into bitter territory like other teas.

It makes a perfect cuppa every single time.

Full-bodied and comforting with a rich toasty creaminess, it's simultaneously energizing and calming. Matcha contains an amino acid called L-theanine, which eases your mind into a state of relaxed alertness that's not jarring in the least. I have my cups mid-day when my stamina starts to slide, giving me  a renewed energy that's both focused and tranquil. I work to peak performance now, first thing straight through until dinnertime.

And because I can take the packets anywhere and everywhere, it's the ultimate in convenience, and takes up less room in my purse than a pack of gum.

PANATEA Matcha has over 14 times the antioxidant activity of wild blueberries on a per gram basis, and is less than 3 calories per serving. 

So shop now - PANATEA Instant Matcha comes in a pack of 10, 30 pack (for the price of 20) and monthly subscription (valid in the U.S. only).

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.